The Intra series offers precision shop floor solutions for surface finish and contour measurement. There are two versions in this series - Intra Touch and Intra Ultra. The Intra Touch is housed in a robust enclosure, and offers precision measurement without the need for constant support or maintenance. The instrument offers good quality, flexibility and ease-of-use. It combines industry-leading specifications with simplicity of operation for excellent value and practicality.
The Intra Ultra is an ideal instrument for any metrology laboratory. It has a sturdy Intra platform coupled with the industry standard Ultra software analysis package to perform lab based measurements. When a single software system is needed to cover roundness and surface instruments, the Intra Ultra is the most suitable instrument. It can deliver industry leading contour, form and roughness in a single instrument and with a range of gauges and styli covering 3 nm resolution to 28 mm vertical measurement range.
The key features of the Intra Touch and Intra Ultra are listed below:
- 1 mm vertical range / 16nm resolution - provides form (contour) as well as surface finish measurement capability for accuracy metal forming and other applications.
- 50 mm horizontal traverse is suitable for many shop floor applications. The unit offers both precision and portability.
- 0.40 µm / 50 mm straightness error - The high precision traverse datum allows skidless measurement of form, waviness and contour, even on large parts.
- 0.5 µm horizontal data spacing allows for small parts and features to be measured in a better manner. Additionally reduced run-up and rundown length help to improve usability.
- Manual column is provided for large or tall parts, and offers a stable, dedicated work station for enhanced throughput.