The TG 209 F3 Tarsus® is designed to perform thermogravimetric measurements. It operates in temperatures ranging from room temperature to 1000°C. Heating rates ranging from 0.001K/min up to 100K/min can be selected easily.
The sample temperature can be precisely detected by a thermocouple, which is in direct contact with the sample crucible. The TG 209 F3 Tarsus® has a reliable vertical construction with a sample carrier lift and a thermo-balance as a top-loader.
The Calculated DTA-signal c-DTA® can be used for many purposes such as temperature calibration, deriving exothermal reactions, and endothermal processes e.g. melting without mass loss or vaporization with mass loss.
NETZSCH offers an automatic sample changer, which can be used for up to 20 samples (also in varied crucible types). A variety of sample carriers are also available including corrosion-resistant sensors, special sensors for large sample masses, and high-sensitivity c-DTA® sensors for enhanced monitoring of endo- and exothermic effects.
The main features of the TG 209 F3 Tarsus® are listed below:
- Precise, cost-effective thermo-microbalance tool
- Resolution of 0.1µg
- Easy and safe to use
- No hang-down wires or exposed fragile components
- Coupling to FT-IR
- Fast analysis time
- Vertical, top-loading design
- Exchangeable sample carrier types
- Fast and reliable research tool
- Gas-tight design with evacuation capability
- Automatic sample changer for up to 20 samples
- Quality assurance of polymers