The Genevac HT evaporators offer a suitable solution for evaporation bottlenecks in the drug discovery laboratory. The latest 3 HT evaporator series from Genevac represents the ultimate in solvent removal technology. It is designed with an advanced touchscreen and features a sleek ergonomic design with a high performance vacuum pump making it easy to optimize the evaporation processes. The new 6 place rotor accommodates all the current Genevac HT series holders.
Sample formats include microtitre plates, tubes, vials, flasks and SampleGenie - unique flask and sample holder technology which enables large volume samples to be dried or concentrated directly into the small vial of your choice.
The smart touchscreen controls improve monitoring and reviewing of the entire evaporation process. For popular solvent removal steps the pre-set 'Press & Go' techniques makes operations simple to perform and productive even for occasional users.
Basic manual and automatic programming enables even the most complex multi-stage evaporation techniques to be planned and executed swiftly and easily.
The main features of the Genevac HT evaporators are as follows:
- Sturdy structural design
- Front opening for easy access
- Dri-Pure anti-bumping
- HCl resistance
- Automatic end of run
- Inert gas purge
- Lyospeed and EXALT controlled crystallisation
- High performance and speed
- High sample capacities
- High throughput evaporation
- Smart touchscreen control system for easy use
- In-built condenser results in a smaller system footprint
The Genevac series 3 HT evaporator range can be applied in the following areas:
- LC/MS or HPLC purification
- High throughput chemistry and parallel synthesis
- Fast lyophilisation of purification fractions
- Process development
- Flash chromatography
- Natural products research