Seamless quality control is essential in the metals industry at multiple stages of production. The FOUNDRY-MASTER Optimum is the ideal solution for the metal production and processing industry, providing cost-effective, reliable analysis. These new generation optical emission spectrometers offer high analytical performance at an extremely compact size. The preinstalled GRADE Database is the largest metals database for fast and easy grade identification. It offers over 12 million records for 339,000 materials from 69 countries and standards – no time consuming research in norms and grade catalogues.
- Analyses the majority of metals and their alloys.
- High analytical performance from powerful patented optics.
- Very short start-up and measurement time.
- FOUNDRY-MASTER Optimum: Identification of duplex steels with Nitrogen analysis.
- Compact foot-print of just 415 x 665 mm and weighing just 35 kg handling is easy.
- Results at your fingertips: wide range of result forms, automatic storage.
- Excellent price-performance ratio.