The new Vega Isokinetic Sampling (VIS) is a compact multiphase flowmeter that delivers high performance. The device is customized for wet gas applications, but can also offer excellent precision in complicated operating areas.
The VIS multiphase meter includes a number of unique features. For instance, the device is integrated with a dual inlet feature, through which turndown can be extended up to 100:1. This helps in maintaining the same level of precision.
- Compact design
- Continuous, real-time measurement
- Built on traditional equipment
- 80 to 100% GVF operating range
- Field mounted or remote user interface
- Proprietary software
The VIS multiphase meter addresses the most challenging needs of the oil and gas industry, and serves as an ultimate meter for the following applications:
- Gas storage fields: Water-in gas minimization and bi-directional measurement
- Upstream oil and gas: Exploration well testing, production well testing, production allocation, hydrate control, real-time reservoir management and formation water monitoring