FTC’s TMS-Pro texture measurement system is the flagship of their series of food testing texture analysis instruments. It is suitable for applications that require accurate position, force, and speed control.
The TMS-Pro texture analyzer has a capacity of 2500 N (550 lbs) in tension or compression, and so can handle the most challenging of applications. It is integrated with the Texture Lab Pro (TL-Pro) software package, and comes with different sizes of load cells to suit specific application needs.
The TMS-Pro system accepts the full and extending range of FTC test cells, including the FTC Kramer Shear Cell, and fixtures available from their competitors. Backed by FTC's four decades of food texture measurement experience, customer service, and applications development, the TMS-Pro texture measurement system presents the ultimate choice for food testing applications.
The TMS-Pro is supplied with a fixture table (432-243 or 432-043), a load cell, software, T-slot mounting base, cables, and manuals.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- High force capacity in tension or compression
- Intelligent load cells can be changed quickly and easily
- Compact and portable
- Simple to set up and easy to learn
- Excellent data acquisition rates of up to 2000 readings for each second
- Complete range of fixtures, probes, and test cells
- Password protected-master and operator modes
- Powerful and user-friendly software for PC
- Automatic statistical calculations
- Graphing and display in real time
- Can be programmed for infinite test designs
- Force resolution 0.015% of load cell - 15 gf (0.5 ozf) for a 1000 N load cell
- Force range ±2500 N (562 lbf, 255 kgf)
- Position resolution 32 cm (12.5 ") of travel with 2.5 µm resolution
- Travel range 300 mm (12 ")
- Normal speed range 1 - 500 mm/min (0.04-20"/min) and larger speed range as per customer’s needs
- Data acquisition rate 16000 readings/sec, filtered to 1000 readings/sec
- Speed precision better than 0.1%
- Data display and output rate: Selectable from 1000, 500, 100, 50, 10 Hz
- Intelligent load cells
- Power supply 120/220 VAC 50/60 Hz selectable
- Weight 18 kg (40 lbs)
- Capacities available 2, 5, 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000, 2500 N (0.45 - 562 lbf, 0.2 - 255 kgf)