FTC offers the TMS-Touch texture analyzer that has been specifically developed to facilitate fast and easy food texture testing, even by inexperienced operators. It is a stand-alone and affordable system that is controlled by TL-Touch software and a user-friendly LCD touch screen.
Texture measurements meant for labs can now be performed on the factory floor to instantaneously test consistent standards within finished and raw products. This saves a significant amount of time, money, and resources.
To use the TMS-Touch system, only minimal operator training is required, and there is no need to use a computer. Tests can be carried out by simply pressing a button, and tests that are used frequently can be saved as favorites to achieve immediate test recall and setup. Data and test setups are also protected by passwords.
The TMS-Touch texture analyzer is supplied with a load cell, a fixture table (either 432-243 or 432-043), a T-slot mounting base, and an operator manual.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Speed range: 1 - 400 mm/min (0.04 - 15.7 "/min)
- Force range: ±500 N (112 lbf, 51 kgf)
- Force precision: 0.1% of full scale for load cells from 2 to 500 N
- Speed precision: ±0.5 % of set speed
- Position resolution: 0.01 mm (0.0004")
- Position precision: 0.5 mm (0.02") over full travel
- Crosshead travel: 300 mm (11.8"), without fixtures
- Data display and output rate: Can be selected from 1000, 500, 100, 50, 10 Hz
- Fast and easy access to five favorite tests with customized icons to ensure rapid test selection
- Intuitive menus guide users through generation of test routine
- Password protected log-in identifies operator for complete traceability
- User-friendly with minimal training
- Infinite library storage of test techniques reduces set-up time
- Easy-to-read and large touch screen display shows test results and graph
- Master and operator modes for improved test security
- Users can create and print customized reports
- Plug and play option to allow easy interchange of load cells
- Complete range of fixtures, probes, and test cells
- Power supply 110/230 V AC, 60/50 Hz
- Option of three program modes:
- Program Test for standard test routines
- Quick Test for basic force testing
- Advanced Test for high-tech test routines