FTC’s TMS-Pilot is a flexible and low-cost texture analyzer that is specifically developed for users who require an easy-to-use, portable system.
Using this texture measurement system, a wide range of food texture properties can be determined easily. The TMS-Pilot is operated through an intuitive touch screen interface, and needs only minimal operator training. Users can easily perform the tests by simply touching an icon, and through the TL-Touch software, they can save the program to their ‘Favorites’ on the main screen for quick and easy accessibility.
The TMS-Pilot has a plug and play design that makes it easy to set up, and also enables rapid interchange of load cells. The analyzer accepts a large number of FTC’s fixtures and probes, and comes with the required capabilities to conduct fundamental texture testing of many food products, such as snacks, cereals, bakery, confections, dairy, gels, meats, fruits and vegetables.
The TMS-Pilot texture analyzer is available with a load cell, a T-slot mounting base, a fixture table (432-043), the TL-Touch software, manuals and cables.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Versatile and affordable
- Easy to use
- Plug and play design
- LCD touch screen interface
- Customization of reports
- Log-in is protected with password
- Flexible use of load cells, fixtures, and probes
- Infinite storage of test techniques
- Force range: ±500 N (112 lbf, 51 kgf)
- Speed range: 1 - 400 mm/min (0.04-15.7 "/min)
- Force precision: 0.1 % of full scale for load cells from 2 to 500 N
- Speed precision: ±0.5 % of set speed
- Position resolution: 0.01 mm (0.0004 ")
- Position precision: 0.5 mm (0.02 ") over full travel
- Crosshead travel: 300 mm (11.8 "), without fixtures
- Power supply 110/230 VAC, 60/50 Hz
- Data sampling rate: Can be selected from 1000, 500, 100, 50, 10 Hz
Food Technology Corporation / Youtube