The T-2000 hydraulic texture profile analysis system, supplied by FTC, has been specifically designed for laboratory environments. It provides up to 3000 lbs of force for testing large sample sizes and harder products.
The integral function of the T-2000 system automatically determines the area under the distance or force curve, or work carried out on the sample. The measurement is shown in joules or inch-pounds.
The T-2000 system also offers hydraulic stroke and pressure speed that can be adjusted easily. It features the industry standard CS-1 Kramer Shear-Compression Test Cell and a single model FTA force transducer. Load cells or transducers are available in ±10, 50, 100, 250, 500, 1000 and 3000 lbs of force ranges.
The T-2000 texture measurement system can accommodate many test cells that are available from Food Technology, and can be factory set to show results in imperial or metric measurement units. The system comes with a TG-4E-I Texture gage with display in peak force and integral (work), a TP-6 ultra quiet, variable speed and pressure texture press, a CS-1 test cell, a FTA load cell with user-specified range, and a user manual.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Integral calculation
- Adjustable hydraulic pressure and stroke speed
- Accepts numerous test cells
- Factory set to display results in imperial or metric units
- Suitable for laboratory environments
- Display units pounds of force, Newtons (kgs), or tenderometer units (Integral display inch/pounds or Joules)
- Stroke distance 3.5 ” / 8.9 cm
- Speed variable 0-30 ”/minute or 0-75 cm/minute
- Maximum force 3000 lbs /1,363 kgs
- Dimensions 19 x 20 x 34 ”/48 x 51 x 86 cm
- Weight 125 lbs/56 kg
- Power 120 V/60 Hz or 240 V/50 Hz