Ipsen’s TinyTurbo® is a compact and versatile vacuum furnace that provides easy access to all the process improvements of the sophisticated TurboTreater® vacuum furnace whilst reducing floorspace and making it easy to incorporate into manufacturing cells.
It also delivers quick door-to-door performance for a variety of applications. Similar to the TurboTreater furnace, the TinyTurbo provides the same consistent results, and comes with the same reliable controls and software.
The TinyTurbo furnace has a load capacity of up to 400 lbs (181 kg), and a load size of 18" x 14" x 24". It is designed to handle numerous types of processes, such as annealing, hardening, brazing, and tempering.
The main features of the TinyTurbo vacuum furnace are as follows:
- Superior in design and performance
- Rapid cooling speeds
- Distortion control with 2, 6 and 12 bar quench pressure options
- Accurate temperature and uniform control are ensured through a range of operating temperatures
- Increased command over process with easy-to-use, intuitive furnace controls software
- DigiTrim® and PID controls enable adjustable power settings for each individual heating zone
- Meets certain process needs by providing a wide range of hot zone insulating materials
- Higher throughput is achieved through convection
- Cycle times are reduced by 25%