- Maximum Temperature: 2,000° C (3632° F)
- Primary Use: Laboratory
- Heat method: Electric Resistance
- Operation: Vacuum and Inert Atmosphere
- Operating Mode: Batch
- Chamber Wall: Cold (Water Jacket)
- Maximum Vacuum: 10-3 or 10-6 Torr (dependent on model selected)
- Maximum Positive Pressure Inert Gas: 2 PSIG (.14 KGS/CM2)
- Configuration: Vertical
- Heat Zone Size: .58 Liters (35.3 cubic inches)
- Heating Element: Metal (Tungsten)
- Application: Multi-purpose
- Ultra Clean Tungsten element and Tungsten/Molybdenum heat shields
- Robust and Reliable Centorr Vacuum Industries' Design
- Long Life from Rugged Centorr Vacuum Industries' Construction
- Capable of many applications and processes
- Highest Quality at an affordable price
- Rapid heat up and cool down
- Easy to operate
- Simple to install (easy for customer to do)
- Operating Temperature: 2000°C (3632°F) in vacuum, 2000°C (3632°F) in Argon, Nitrogen Gas, or Forming Gas.
- Operating Pressure: 2 PSIG (0.14 KG/SQ. CM) positive pressure to 10-3 torr vacuum or 10-6 torr vacuum (dependent on model selection)
- Ultimate Vacuum:
Standard Roughing Pump Model - 10-2 to 10-3 Torr (chamber clean, cold, empty and out gassed).
Diffusion Pump Model - 10-5 to 10-6 Torr (chamber clean, cold, empty and out gassed).
Turbo Molecular Pump Model - 10-5 to 10-6 Torr (chamber clean, cold, empty and out gassed).
- Heat Up Time: 21°C to 2000°C, 176 minutes
- Cool Down Time: 2000°C to 100°C, 19 minutes