The 3DLevelScanner from BinMaster is capable of measuring multiple points within the bin. The non-contact, dust-penetrating technology used in the scanner is ideal for use with powders and bulk solids in silos, warehouse, tanks and open bins and piles. It provides a visual representation of bin contents with its unique 3D mapping capabilities.
The scanner is provided with 3D multivision software, which can be used to view data for a number of bins in a single location. The scanner is capable of delivering a scaled 4-20 mA output to the user. It is available in four models - S, M, MV and MVL.
- The non-contact, dust-penetrating technology offers unmatched bin volume precision
- Very low frequency acoustic signals are used for penetrating dust and taking the measurements
- Software is user-friendly and all models of the 3DLevelScanner use it.
The scanner can be used in areas where contact with the material being measured has to be strictly avoided. The key areas of application are:
- Chemicals - detergent production
- Food processing - cereal production, sugar production process, baking products and cocoa processing
- Concrete production
- Metal production e.g. alumina
Download the Brochure for More Information