The Helixa torque tester is designed for measuring medium and low torque variations on numerous delicate or finely engineered products. The tester's sensitivity and accurate alignment make it ideal for testing quality assemblies.
The Emperor™ software offers two program modes — console testing mode and program testing mode. It is user-friendly with easy-to-understand commands. The calibration and capacity details of the individual torque cell are automatically identified by the Emperor software.
Users can choose from seven different HTC torque cells, which allows measurement from a few mN.m up to 6 N.m with an unmatched precision of ±0.5% of full scale.
The main features of the Helixa torque tester are listed below:
- High quality construction to ISO 9001 quality standards and CE declaration of conformity
- Counterbalance for eliminating the grip’s weight when applied to a sample, which is crucial while testing precise torque at low forces
- Load tray applies a predefined axial load
- Emergency stop button
- LED power indication
- Direction control keys for quick orientation of sample
- Interchangeable Helixa torque cell is fast and simple to fit
- Easy positioning crosshead for rapid modification and locking when altering test sample
- Controlled by the powerful Emperor™ software, which enables complete programming and results analysis to match test needs
- Precision fixtures help secure even the lightest samples. Custom fixtures are also provided
- Protective bellows prevents ingress
The main areas of applications of the Helixa torque tester are listed below:
- Cosmetics – packaging
- Jewellery – watch components
- Electronics – Rotary electronic parts; Light torsion springs
- Medical industry – Precision medical devices