The Cronus Bhaskar is the latest in the Admesy Cronus range, and it is based on the well-established Admesy spectro-colorimeter combination of a VIS spectrometer with a tri-stimulus colorimeter. The innovative combination allows users to select between high-speed color, light and flicker measurements of the colorimeter and comprehensive spectral data of the spectrometer.
The Cronus Bhaskar is a mix of an integrating sphere and basic cosine corrector measurement systems, and has been developed for rapid, precise and repeatable inline measurements of LED bulbs.
It is designed as a production-friendly addition to standardized measurement geometries and conditions according to CIE. The bottom part of the Bhaskar can cover a whole typical E27 fitting light bulb, acting like an integrator. The Cronus Bhaskar offers precise and repeatable measurements in terms of, light output, color, optional flicker, and start-up behavior, in a few milliseconds.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Superior linearity
- Spectral range 380 - 780 nm
- LED bulb measurement device
- Measures xy, CCT, CRI, luminance, flicker, spectrum
- Up to 50.000 luminance samples per second
- Autorange function
- Mechanical shutter
- Dark current compensated
- USBTMC compliant, SCPI command set, high-speed device
- Many interfaces such as Ethernet, USB, RS232 are suitable for system integration
- Integrated spectro-colorimeter has production friendly integrating capabilities
- All calculations are performed within