The Vortex-xt from Mecmesin provides Quality Control torque testing directly to the point of production. Performing regular torque measurements, with instant and comprehensible pass/fail verification, requires just two clicks on the touch screen interface. For additional versatility, it is possible for users to program, store, and access more complex torsion tests, with a number of calculations available for data interrogation.
The main features of the Vortex-xt are;
- Quick and efficient testing solution
- Easy access to five frequently used torque tests, for quick test initiation.
- Minimal training is required, due to the simple menu selection interface.
- Straightforward results
- The sample performance can checked quickly and easily using color-coded pass/fail indicators.
- Torque test measurement data is displayed graphically on the clear display for 'real time' test observation, or in tabulated form, to aid in making comparisons between tests.
- Adapts to suit the users changing needs, enabling numerous test programs to be created and stored on the system.
- Restricted access levels clearly divide administrative tasks from everyday test use, preventing accidental damage to vital test data and programs.
- Evaluation and reporting
- Standard and customizable report templates are available for easy documentation creation, which then can be stored and exported to SPC packages and Microsoft Excel®.
- Transfer data to peripheral devices
- Export data direct to a printer, PC or datalogger for additional testing and reporting via wireless network or USB.
Vortex-xt Touch-screen Torque Tester - Product Overview (Short) - Mecmesin Torque Measurement