The SMART 6 is designed to analyze moisture content of wet or dry samples, including powders, solids, slurries, and temperature-sensitive or non-polar samples, with greater speed, accuracy and flexibility.
The SMART 6 uses iPower® Technology and AOAC-approved methods to provide fast, accurate, and reproducible results for both wet and dry samples.
iPower utilizes dual electromagnetic heating frequencies to completely remove the moisture from samples and provide precise results consistently. Low frequency energy removes free moisture quickly, while high frequency energy forms an even heating environment in order to completely eliminate bound moisture and other non-polar volatiles.
The advanced analysis process, iDri™ Technology, used along with One Touch Technology® methods, helps to determine the solids, moisture, or volatiles content accurately, and provides results within 60 to 90 seconds, taking the microwave drying speed to a new level.
The main features of the SMART 6 moisture analyzer are as follows:
- One Touch Technology: A ready-to-use method that tests virtually any type of samples
- Stores almost unlimited test results and methods
- Directly used on the production floor along with an IP65 compliant option, providing safety from water as well as the elements
- Intelli-Temp™ temperature control system provides regular feedback and reduces sample burning during the drying process. It automatically adjusts power to retain the temperature setpoint defined by users
- Directly connects to an accessible LIMS network to get the required information
- Performs statistical analysis
- iPower patented technique allows different samples to be dried quickly
- Interactive Touchscreen clearly displays results of testing process and also includes training videos
- Complies with AOAC Official Methods 2008.6, 985.14 and 985.26