The Model 4551A Purge-and-Trap Water Autosampler from OI Analytical helps to acheive reliable results through the automation of VOC analysis of up to 51 samples.
The autosampler is vertically docked to the Eclipse Sample Concentrator, saving bench space. Samples can be easily loaded and unloaded, thanks to the removable, lightweight sample carousel.
Also, the spiral design of the sample carousel results in optimum septum-piercing accuracy. The proven, reliable sample handling system allows the Model 4551A help complete the task sample after sample.
The main features of the Model 4551A Purge-and-Trap Water Autosampler are listed below:
- Can hold up to 51 samples
- Saves bench space by allowing direct docking onto the Eclipse Sample Concentrator
- Removable, lightweight sample carousel enables samples to be loaded and unloaded
- Spiral-design carrousel leads to optimum septum-piercing accuracy
- Programs multiple blanks and rinses
- System clogging does not occur even with lightly particulated water
- Availability of optional SAM for automated standard/surrogate addition