The Wilson® VH1102 and VH1202 Vickers/Knoop Series Hardness Testers provide an easy-to-use and flexible solution for a variety of micro-hardness scale testing.
The Wilson VH1102 Tester is integrated with a four-position turret, which comprises of a 10x and 50x objective and a single indenter position for single scale micro-hardness testing. The Wilson VH1202 tester comes with a six position turret, comprising of two indenter positions and also a 5x, 10x, and 50x long working distance objectives for even more challenging applications.
The testers also feature nine automatic selectable test forces, USB output, and a clear full-color touch panel user interface for data acquisition and rapid test method handling.
The Wilson® VH1102 and VH1202 Vickers/Knoop Series Hardness Testers can be easily operated with DiaMet™ PC Software, which is powerful PC software of single indents, CHD traverses etc. A USB camera can be integrated without any visible cables. The DiaMet™ Automatic Measurement and Automatic Illumination removes operator influences, and this feature is available even in the basic level software package. Expansion is possible with an auto-traversing XY-stage and automatic focus for further automation. The software helps to measure indents on a PC monitor and easily handles the tester through PC.
The main features of the Wilson® VH1102 & VH1202 Vickers/Knoop Series Hardness Testers are as follows:
- Automatic load application and turret
- Rapid and silent motorized operation
- Measurement statistics and results can be opened in any spreadsheet program and can be stored on any USB memory stick
- Up to two indenter positions - Vickers and/or Knoop
- A large LCD with 7” diagonal for simple operation
- Automated load selection eliminates need for load selection knob
- Up to four objectives positions
- Only the required data is displayed, and the remaining data is given in the form of a clear tabular menu structure