The new, improved RV 10 control rotary evaporator now comes with automatic detection of boiling points, and can be directly connected to speed controlled vacuum pump. The system provides all of the features that are essential to increase the overall performance and reduce the process time. The noise level is also reduced by the speed managed vacuum pump.
The RV 10 control V-C auto is also capable of handling the flow of cooling water. Over or undershooting the target vacuum level is prevented by the easy maintenance of the vacuum level. This type of maintenance allows rapid, safer, and efficient distilling processes.
The RV 10 control V-C auto also has modern safety features such as dry run control or safety temperature circuits. This new system allows the user to program, save, and run up to 10 separate distilling procedures in order to obtain greater flexibility.
RV 10.10 set of glassware (coated and vertical); speed controlled pump; and heating bath HB 10.
The main features of the RV 10 control V-C auto include:
- Dry run control and safety temperature circuit
- Universal oil/water heating bath
- Lock function of heating bath settings
- High performance cooling condenser
- Motorized lift with safety lift-out function
- Recovery rate up to 100%
- Smooth start and interval rotation
- Wide range of IKA glassware
- Automated boiling point detection
- Program function for up to 10 individual procedures
- Speed managed vacuum pump can be directly connected