The Compact NIR PL lifetime spectrometer C12132 series is designed to determine photoluminescence (PL) lifetime and PL spectrum in the near-infrared (NIR) region.
The device is suitable for measuring the PL spectrum and PL lifetime of a material which is linked to the solar cell’s conversion efficiency. The device is also applicable for measuring the PL spectrum of singlet oxygen and PL lifetime of an organic compound.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Low temperature measurement (option)
- Multipoint measurement (option)
- Lifetime measurement from VIS to NIR (up to 1650 nm)
- Determines PL spectrum as the standard function
- Determines PL lifetime down to 200 ps using deconvolution
- Sample box for thin films and solution
- Regular configuration