The Basic Plasma Cleaner PDC-32G/PDC-32G-2 (115V/230V) is a low-cost, small tabletop plasma device, appropriate for activation of small samples and nanoscale surface cleaning. This system comprises of a redesigned hinged door and viewing window, enhanced metering valve in order to monitor the flow of gas, and active fan cooling. It has three RF power settings, with a highest applied power of 18 W.
This system is user-friendly and can be set up easily. The tabletop unit can be provided with a number of accessories like quartz chamber, Pyrex or quartz sample tray, compatible vacuum pumps, PlasmaFlo gas flow mixer along with other optional accessories.
The system needs a gas-compatible vacuum pump with a minimum pump speed of 1.4 m3/h (23 L/min) and ultimate total pressure of 200 mTorr (0.27 mbar) or less.
The main features of the Basic Plasma Cleaner are as follows:
- 3 RF power settings of low, medium, and high (maximum 18W)
- 3" diameter x 6.5" length chamber (75 mm diameter x 170 mm length)
- Metering valve to qualitatively manage chamber pressure and gas flow
- Three-way valve to rapidly change from introducing gas, venting, and isolating the chamber
- Weighs 13 lb (6kg)
- Dimensions: 8.5" H x 10" W x 8" D (216 mm H x 254 mm W x 203 mm D)