The PlasmaFlo Gas Flow Mixer PDC-FMG/PDC-FMG-2 (115V/230V) is an optional accessory that can be used in combination with all Harrick Plasma’s plasma cleaner models. The PlasmaFlo is suggested for more accurate quantitative control of the gas mixing and gas flowrate, and for observing vacuum pressure. It is also useful when adding a second gas source without the need to manually swap gas lines.
This system consists of two gas inputs inside flowmeters for independent control of two gases or mixing of gases, and a digital meter and vacuum gage to observe vacuum pressure from 1mTorr to 760Torr.
The main features of the PlasmaFlo Gas Flow Mixer are listed below:
- Double gas flowmeters with 49 mL/min maximum flowrate and ±2% full scale precision
- Double gas feeds for independent control of two process gases or gas mixing
- Adapter accessories to attach vacuum gage sensor to valve assembly on plasma cleaner front door
- Thermocouple vacuum gage and digital meter displays vacuum pressure from 1 mTorr to 760 Torr"
- Weighs 7 lb (3 kg)
- Dimensions: 8.5" H x 10" W x 8" D (216 mm H x 254 mm W x 203 mm D)