Computrac Vapor Pro® XLis the next generation in chemical-free moisture analysis launched by Arizona Instrument LLC. The company’s Computrac® series of moisture analyzers includes loss-on-drying instruments and chemical-free substitutes to Karl Fischer titration.
The first Computrac® Vapor Pro® was launched in 1996. The Vapor Pro XL is based on the proven success of its predecessors while integrating new features to enhance precision, repeatability, and flexibility.
The Vapor Pro® XL has an upgraded heater that extends the upper limit for testing temperatures to 300°C and allows better control over testing temperatures. It matches a number of sizes of sample vials and is incorporated with stepped temperature testing capabilities for improved process development.
The Vapor Pro® XL is used in compliance with ASTM D7546-15: Standard Test Method for Determination of Moisture in New and In-Service Lubricating Oils and Additives by Relative Humidity Sensor, and ASTM D7191-10: Standard Test Method for Determination of Moisture in Plastics by Relative Humidity Sensor.
It also correlates well with popular methods such as ASTM D6304-16, D4928-12, D1364-02, D4017-02, D4672-12, D6869-03, E1064-16, and D5530-15.
The main features of the Computrac Vapor Pro® XL are listed here:
- Accurate, easy to use and dependable moisture analyzer
- Chemical free and moisture specific
- New touch screen and intuitive user interface makes the tool highly user-friendly
- Ideal for most applications in which Karl Fischer is used
- Suitable for a number of applications, ranging from plastics and petroleum products to pharmaceuticals and chemicals