The new DMA 242 E Artemis combines ease of handling with the user-friendly Proteus® measurement and evaluation software. This makes it fast and easy to characterize the dynamic-mechanical properties as a function of frequency, temperature and time.
Its modular design along with a wide variety of sample holders and cooling systems allow the DMA 242 E Artemis to handle a broad range of applications and samples.
Various add-on options make it the ideal device for any laboratory and a safe investment for the long-term.
Download Key Technical Data
- Hang-down design for easy accessibility, handling and changing of the different sample holders
- Over 30 different sample holders for optimal adjustment of measurement conditions to material properties
- Controlled gas flow (inert or oxidizing) with optimal heat transfer on samples for defined measurement conditions
- Various cooling options. Two different cooling systems; liquid nitrogen-controlled cooling to -170°C and compressed-air cooling with vortex tube to cool to 0°C
- Controlled force range up to 24 N (12 N static and 12 N dynamic) for measurements of very stiff samples. Increased resolution in the measuring range 4 N static and 4 N dynamic
- A stepper motor with a 20-mm travel range allows for precise testing on materials which exhibit substantial changes in length during a DMA measurement. This is particularly important for the different static experiments available with the DMA 242 E Artemis; i.e., creep, relaxation and TMA mode.