The Katanax® X-300 Fluxer belongs to the next-generation of electric fusion systems. It provides excellent flexibility for exceptional ease of use and quality results. This multi-sample fluxer comes with one, two or three-positions, and can be expanded at a later stage, adapting to the requirements of modern laboratories.
The heavy-duty fully automated electric fusion machine has a throughput of up to 15 samples per hour. It is used for preparing solutions for ICP/AA, glass disks (beads) for XRF, and peroxide or pyrosulfate fusions.
The main features of the Katanax® X-300 Fluxer are given below:
- Compact, versatile, and safe
- High performance furnace with heating elements resistant to flux
- Ceramic mold holders are easy to clean
- Mold holder system is user-configurable for 30, 32, 35 or 40 mm molds
- Extraction chimneys permit direct ventilation of halogens from each crucible position
- Low noise level during melting, heating, and standby
- Control panel can be modified according to the user’s height and has a USB connection for firmware updates
- In-built auto-locking safety shield protects users during the fusion process