The Nimbus from Henniker Plasma is a dual nozzle atmospheric plasma torch, where a single power supply drives both nozzle applicators. The two plasma treatment nozzles function simultaneously, effectively doubling the treatment width of the single atmospheric plasma equivalent, but it can also be applied in different areas.
Each nozzle supplies a continuous plume (measuring 8 - 10 mm in width) of active plasma gas to the surface and can be easily incorporated with assembly/production lines with or without robot handling. The dual atmospheric plasma torch functions with compressed air and does not need any particular gases or other services. A rear panel sub-D connector allows start/stop triggering of the plasma via an external signal provided by the line.
In-line plasma activation of composite materials, ceramics, polymers, metal, and glass is possible.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Rapid, localized, atmospheric plasma pre-treatment of components before bonding
- Ultra-fine atmospheric plasma cleaning
- Surface activation with atmospheric plasma
- Maximum quality treatments
- Localized treatments
- Extremely low operation cost
- Easy integration with automated lines