Henniker Plasma offers a wide variety of Plasma Coating Systems, processes and associated equipment. They have the potential to be used as general purpose tools for research, together with a wide range of options, or with a totally developed process to deliver a specific surface property for a given application.
Henniker Plasma's range of plasma coating systems are available with options like powder handling facilities, rotary drum chambers and multiple loading trays. The company also has a wealth of real-world experience in coatings processes, and its experts are readily available to offer support and advice for any type of application.
Henniker Plasma has an extensive plasma process library and it is always pleased to offer and discuss real-world examples of low friction coatings, permanently hydrophilic coatings, water repellent coatings, and various other specific functional plasma coatings.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Consistently variable power output
- Easy to use TFT software control
- Coating of fibers and powders
- Multiple shelf configurations
- Lab/process scale chamber volumes beginning from 100 mm diameter
- Efficient coatings for increased binding
- Low friction coatings
- Long-lasting hydrophilic coatings
- Oil and water repellent coatings