The Cirrus atmospheric plasma torch is used to enhance the adhesion characteristics of a variety of materials.
This compact, standalone device has the potential to deliver a consistent plume (8 - 10 mm wide) of active plasma gas to the surface, and can be easily incorporated with production/assembly lines with or without robot handling.
The atmospheric plasma functions with compressed air and does not need special gases or other services. In automated processes, start/stop triggering of the plasma is enabled by a rear panel sub-D connector via an external signal generated by the line.
The Cirrus atmospheric plasma torch allows in-line plasma activation of hybrid materials, glass, ceramics, metal and polymers.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Superior quality treatments
- Surface activation with atmospheric plasma
- Ultra-fine atmospheric plasma cleaning
- Effortless integration with automated lines and extremely low operation cost
- Localized and rapid atmospheric plasma pre-treatment of parts before bonding