The new Quadra™ 5 from Nordson Dage is a flexible X-ray inspection solution that is designed with the electronics sector in mind. It is built with industry leading core technology, and offers ease of use and high performance for 2D and 3D X-ray applications.
The Quadra 5 is the leading choice for semiconductor package and printed circuit board inspection. It offers reliability, sub-micron resolution, and performance, helping users create premium quality products.
Furthermore Nordson Dage’s in-house sealed transmissive tube provides better throughput with nonstop service as regular filament changes are not required.
A wide choice of options is offered to help customize the system to specific application needs.
The main features of the Quadra™ 5 are as follows:
- <0.35 µm (350 nm) feature recognition up to 10 W tube power
- Total magnification 45,000 X
- Aspire FP™ 3MP @ 25 fps with 50 µm pixel pitch
- 24" Full HD WUXGA 1920 x 1200 primary LED monitor
- AχiS - Active X-ray image stabilization
- 70° oblique views without loss of magnification
- Automatic inspection routines as standard, including Pad, BGA, QFN, Wire sweep
- Ready for optional extras such as X-Plane® and µCT for virtual slicing without the need to cut the board