The Primotech microscope is a smart imaging solution with an attractive price-to-performance ratio.
A wireless network can be built: a number of microscopes can be connected and accessed through Matscope, the imaging app from ZEISS. It offers efficient and smooth workflow from image acquisition over analysis, measurement of e.g. layer thickness to report – profit from quick time-to-results.
Primotech offers users combined industry-readiness and ease-of-use in a single system.
Connect Your Lab and Classroom
- Connect many users and a number of microscopes to each other
- Images and videos can be shared wirelessly
- Connect your lab and classroom Matscope, the free Zeiss imaging app
Results You Can Rely On
- Achieve rapid, dependable results
- 5x nosepiece turret is encoded – users save time and eliminate a probable source of error
- Benefit from steady color temperature and energy-saving LED illumination
Profit from Tailored Solutions You Can Afford
- Benefit from unrivaled sample space – up to 34 mm
- Primotech can be equipped with the ESD stage to avoid electrostatic discharge from the stand to the electronic component samples
- Analyze transparent or opaque material in one stand with simultaneous reflected and transmitted light
Connect your lab
Matscope is an imaging app that offers users all the measurement functionality, such as layer thickness measurement. The advantages of touch touch-based apps as intuitive as a smartphone are combined with the reliability and feature set expected from industry-grade software.
Matscope functions on an iPad, and can be seamlessly integrated into any network. It allows files to be exchanged with any computer. Matscope can be downloaded from the App Store for free. It can be experienced with the virtual microscope.
ZEISS Primotech Microscope
Brightfield Aluminum-silicon Primotech
Brightfield Aluminum-silicon Primotech 1
Brightfield Zinc Primotech
Polarization Zinc Primotech
Primotech Matscope polarization big