The range of VAPODEST® Kjeldahl Steam Distillation systems reflects C. Gerhardt’s 130 years of experience in Kjeldahl analysis. The VAPODEST series provides powerful analytics, accurate results, and smooth, clean operation in a single easy-to-use system.
Precise pumps control the incorporation of reagents with maximum exactness. The steam pressure can be completely modified from 10 to 100%. The unique, programmable "soft-start" function guarantees controlled reactions.
The VAPODEST® models are offered with different degrees of automation, from the simple smart version for a small number of samples to fully automated systems with integrated titration and an autosampler for high sample throughput. All versions are compatible with a variety of Kjeldahl digestion tubes and flasks. Any of these systems are suitable for full Kjeldahl nitrogen, phenol, free ammonia, or alcohol determinations.
All Gerhardt systems are built with comprehensive safety features.
The VAPODEST models include:
- VAPODEST 200: Manual sample dilution, manual filling of receiver, manual titration, manual removal of sample waste, manual calculation of result, manual sample change
- VAPODEST 300: Manual filling of receiver, manual titration, manual calculation of result, manual sample change
- VAPODEST 400: Manual titration, manual calculation of result, manual sample change
- VAPODEST 450: Manual sample change, results can be calculated on computer via data export
- VAPODEST 50s: Fully automated, manual sample change
- VAPODEST 50s Carousel: Fully automated system for 20 samples
The key features of the VAPODEST® Kjeldahl Steam Distillation systems are as follows:
- East-to-use touchscreen display
- Kjeldahl analysis complies with standard techniques
- Low total operating costs
- Compact construction provides more bench space
- Color changing status indicator
- Compatible with a broad range of Kjeldahl glassware
- Designed for safety
- Automation options are available