The Series 2010 MINICAMS from OI Analytical is a modular and extremely flexible system for near-real-time continuous air monitoring of organic species and is easily customized for specific monitoring requirements. Reported chemical concentrations above a user-set threshold produce a monitoring ALARM status that can be reported via several pathways.
The interchangeable Plug-In GC module is easily switched in and out of the instrument in under a minute, without any tools. Using an inexpensive, reserve GC module, operators can virtually eliminate any instrument downtime due to service or maintenance. The modular design also provides high flexibility. Simply plug in the module with the correct column, sampling system, and detector combination to achieve the required sensitivity and selectivity.
The Series 2010 is equipped with either a Photoionization Detector (PID), a Flame Ionization Detector (FID), or Tandem PID/FID, and is available with multipoint samplers, optional sample-handling modules, and data-handling software packages. A number of MINICAMS can also be networked to provide a facility-wide air monitoring system.
Detection limits in the parts-per-billion range are frequently achievable when a GC module that is equipped with solid-sorbent preconcentration and the PID detector is used.
The main features of the Series 2010 MINICAMS are as follows:
- Fully-integrated systems engineered for continuous long-term operation and highest uptime with a rugged, compact design
- Plug-In GC modules and easy-access chassis reduce downtime and provide easy servicing
- A selection of detectors (PID, FID, PID/FID) to maximize system flexibility
- Extensive self diagnostics
- Fast cycle times (programmable)
- Monitors and provides specific alarms for nearly all operational parameters, simplifying troubleshooting and maintenance
- Networking capabilities for up to 32 systems per CHROM-NET® host, with multi-host configurations available
- Comprehensive line of accessories: data handling, multipoint monitoring, and status reporting