OI Analytical offers comprehensive solutions to determine pesticides in food and environmental samples - from post extraction cleanup using GPC, evaporation systems to concentrate sample extracts, to Pesticide Analysis Systems to selectively detect organophosphorus, organochlorine, or organosulfur pesticides.
OI Analytical Pesticide Analysis Systems offer versatile, specific detection through a variety of detector configurations. Complete pesticide analytical solutions can be obtained from the systems provider with over 16 years of experience. OI Analytical offers full support, and is the only single-source vendor offering comprehensive systems and components to match customer’s hardware and application requirements.
The main features of the Pesticide Analysis Systems are given below:
- Choice of detectors for organophosphorus and organochlorine pesticides (XSD™, ELCD, PFPD)
- Preconfigured packages include all of the hardware required for analysis
- Includes electronic flow control on all detectors and injectors
- Fully integrated for accuracy of results and easy use
- Tailor-made systems available for specific application needs
- ELCD converts between sulfur or nitrogen mode
- Systems include installation and startup using suitable techniques and standards
- Available with OI Analytical’s economical Model 5320 ELCD, Model 5380 PFPD or Model 5360 XSD™ for phosphorous- and sulfur-containing pesticides