Zero Air A201 from Proton OnSite is a stackable oil free piston compressor designed for use in GC applications where external sources are unavailable.
The key features of the Zero Air A201 oil free piston compressor are as follows:
- Able to supply up to 2 modules
- Compatible with N5P, N600P/N600P-H and A3000P
- Compact size and quiet operation
- Built-in hour meter and touchscreen display
- Delivers 20 L/min of compressed air from an oil-free compressor; 0 to 10 barg
- Highly compact and complete with all the essential controls for regular unmanned operation
- Includes special sound-proofing and anti-vibration measures for very quiet operation
The Proton line for Gas Chromatography is designed to be stacked. This significantly reduces the overall footprint of up to four units. In each stack, any combination of individual units is possible.
From multiple modules to a stand alone generator, Proton's stack can meet the total hydrogen, nitrogen, zero air and compressed air supplies for entire laboratories.
The main specifications of the Zero Air A201 oil free piston compressor are as follows:
||Oil Free Piston Compressor
||0 to 8.6 barg / 0 to 125 psig
||230 VAC ± 10%, 50/60 Hz
|Ambient Operating Temperature
||40 °F to 104 °F / 5 °C to 40 °C
||≤ 80% RH, non-condensing
||2000 m / 6560 ft above sea level
|Unit Dimensions (H x D x W)
||16.3” x 16.3” x 21.3”
41.5 cm x 41.5 cm x 54.1 cm
||110 lbs / 50 kg
||CE, cTUVus (IEC/UL/CSA 61010-1)
1 Measured at standard conditions: 21 °C, 1 Atmosphere
2 Voltage Step Up Transformer available upon request
* High concentrations of organic compounds in the ambient or input air may affect performance.