The D251M generator utilize nitrogen separation membrane technology to produce high purity nitrogen and dry air from internal compressed air sources. The generator is a space-saving solution that maintain quiet and steady operation.
- Designed for use with Shimadzu LC-MS Instruments
- Dual gas outputs for nitrogen and dry air
- Demand sensing technology intelligently and efficiently meets instruments gas demands
- Plug and play operation allows for flexible configuration and easy installation
- Low maintenance
- 1-year warranty
- Proton Care service plans
Source: Proton OnSite
||Nitrogen Separation Membrane
Maximum 24.4 SLPM
Maximum 25 SLPM
0 to 110 psig / 0 to 7.6 barg
0 to 100 psig / 0 to 7 barg
||≤ 70% RH, Non-Condensing
|Dimensions – H x W x D
||31” x 20” x 27” / 79 cm x 51 cm x 69 cm
||210 lbs / 96 kg
Specifications are subject to change.
Organic compounds in the input or ambient air will negatively impact performance.
1Measured at standard conditions: 21°C, 1 atmosphere.