The Thermo Scientific™ ARL™ EQUINOX 3000 X-ray Diffractometer enables accurate measurements to be obtained in a rapid manner. A choice of X-ray sources, a larger sample area, and higher resolution detectors are provided by this research-grade diffraction system.
This diffractometer has a large sample compartment capable of accommodating a variety of samples and sample handling devices such as large assemblies, auto samplers, furnaces, etc. All diffraction peaks are simultaneously measured by the EQUINOX curved detector. Crystallographic results are collected in seconds, enabling unstable compound analysis or phase transition – all with a low cost system.
- Available sample holders include an automatic 6 or 30 position sample changer, a capillary sample holder for transmission mode, a small thin layer attachment, and a spinning sample holder for reflection and transmission mode
- ARL EQUINOX 3000 measurements are extremely fast compared with other diffractometers, due to its unique Inel curved detector that has the potential to measure all diffraction peaks in a simultaneous manner. Due to this acquisition in real time, all kinetic studies are facilitated
- Scanning is not required. Simultaneously measures the whole 2 theta range in real time
- The Thermo Scientific™ ARL™ EQUINOX 3500 is an evolution of ARL EQUINOX 3000 model. It is exactly the same configuration except that it works with a larger radius of curvature detector, and hence high resolution XRD data can be obtained wherever needed
- Application areas include education, pharmaceuticals, cement, metallurgy, mining, geology, environment, and research