Users can perform rapid high-quality metals analysis with a customizable software solution for optical emission spectrometers. The Thermo Scientific™ OXSAS™ Optical Emission Analytical Software is a flexible and powerful platform that runs a range of analysis, including a rapid high-quality routine elemental analysis and the development of innovative analytical methods and calibrations.
The OXSAS software platform can perform many operations, from simple tasks to complex jobs, with just a single click. It is designed to evolve to meet the requirements of users throughout their instrument's lifetime.
- Simple, comprehensive analysis of unknown samples
- Automatic Method Choice chooses the best analytical parameters set without the intervention of users
- Single click creation of a batch with all samples requiring analysis
- Required analytical parameters and results processing details pre-defined in the routine analysis shortcut
- Uses multi-variable regression with additive and multiplicative correction models for calibration curve determination
- Multiple analyte curve display, templates for editing and measuring of calibration standards, instant base curve calculation
Familiar User Interface
- Full network and serial transmission capabilities
- Built-in Microsoft SQL Server Express relational database stores set up and analysis data
- Comprehensive post-treatment of results, including export and Microsoft™ Excel support
- Common software platform with the WDXRF Thermo Scientific series instrument range
- Import and export facilities enable calibration standards, grades, or methods to be easily transferred from one instrument to another
- Monitoring and maintenance tools increase the system uptime
- Comprehensive, on-line contextual Help
- SCT Manager: The SCT sample status and history provide the overview of the analytical capability of the tool and of each method any time.
- Real, on-line integrated SPC
- Key to Metals comprehensive nonferrous metals and steel and cross-reference database included
- Supports the Thermo Scientific SMS system for full automated sample analysis
- Measurement Uncertainty and Conformance Probability on unknown samples analysis
OXSAS supports the Spark option of the Thermo Scientific™ ARL iSpark™ and of the Thermo Scientific™ ARL 4460™ Optical Emission Spectrometer.
It enables complex calculations such as element soluble/insoluble or elements inclusions, like number, size and chemical composition, with no extra analysis time.
Options for OXSAS Software
- ARLcom: Software package for the transmission of results using serial communication and network via Local Area Network to computer applications and printers with TCP/IP or to files
- Charge correction feature enables the calculation of the weight of materials to be added to a furnace in order to bring an out-of-specification charge within limits
- Remote Sample Definition: Enables samples registration from an external application that can be located anywhere on the network
- SPC-Full: On-line Statistical Process Control and Full Graphical Package Extension
- Thermo Scientific™ ARL™ Fire Assay Analyzer
- ARL 4460 Optical Emission Spectrometer
- ARL iSpark Optical Emission Spectrometer
OXSAS OES Analytical Software for ARL iSpark Series | Thermo Scientific