The Accumeasure 500 compact capacitance rack system from MTI Instruments has a modular design that allows users to fill the rack with their required number of measurement channels and summing amplifiers for differential or thickness measurements.
The Accumeasure 500 can handle up to six standard or MTI’s proprietary push/pull capacitance amplifiers. It is ideal for use in vehicle testing of axel runout or brake rotors, and for thermal expansion testing.
The key features of the ACCUMEASURE 500 are as follows:
- Modular design expands easily to meet future needs; up to six channels per rack
- Front panel offset and gain controls
- Extended probe range for more measurement flexibility
- Summing amplifier provided for sum or difference measurements
- Capacitance sensors are capable of functioning in high temperatures and extreme environments
The key applications of the ACCUMEASURE 500 are as follows:
- Dimensional gaging
- Warping, brake rotor coning, and run-out measurement
- Internal fine pitch thread inspection
- Gap measurement for roller gaps and extruders
- Lobing and flatness inspection of spindles
- High precision microscope lens focusing
- Accurate metal and sheet thickness with spatial averaging