The PBS-4100 PLUS from MTI Instruments is a portable engine vibration measurement and engine balancing system. This sophisticated tool is lightweight, compact, and user-friendly.
The new PBS-4100 PLUS is rugged and strong, and has a sealed outer case with internal shock protection and passive cooling. It simplifies aviation mechanics and power plant engineers tasks. Additionally, the system is supplied with sophisticated software and electronics that simplify vibration testing.
The PBS-4100 PLUS is compatible with the whole range of PBS systems and ideal for industrial applications.
The key features of the PBS-4100 PLUS are as follows:
- Touch-screen interface for quick and easy operation
- Large color front panel display for easy viewing
- Color, graphical user interface with touch screen for reliable and easy operation
- Dual Pentium processors
- Up to 3 speed channels and 4 vibration channels for comprehensive machine testing
- Balance Wizard provides easy and precise trim balancing at the press of a button
- Maintenance costs are reduced due to the built in diagnostics and self-calibration
- Complete cable sets and connection accessories for all aircraft and engine types
The key applications of the PBS-4100 PLUS are as follows:
- Engine manufacturers
- Corporate aviation
- Commercial aviation
- Regional airlines
- Military aviation
- Industrial plants maintenance
- Independent vibration consultants
- Trim balancing
- Machine overhaul and acceptance testing
- Machine development testing
- Vibration diagnostics