The Lw575 series of enclosed multi-megapixel cameras from Lumenera are designed for use in a wide range of scientific and industrial applications.
With on-board processing and 2592 x 1944 resolution, the Lw575 cameras deliver excellent image quality and value.
Still image capture and uncompressed images in live streaming video are offered across a USB 2.0 digital interface. Advanced camera control is accessible through a complete Software Developer's Kit (SDK), with sample code available for rapidly integrating camera functions.
Software and hardware-based synchronization trigger is offered standard. Monochrome or color models, as well as custom form factors and board level (Lw570) are available.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- 7 fps at full 2592 x 1944 resolution and 60 fps at VGA resolution with complete sub-window control
- Auto white balance and auto exposure
- 5.0 megapixel, color or monochrome, progressive scan sensor
- GPI/O for control of peripherals and synchronization of lighting (4in/4out)
- Snapshot mode for use with strobe