The Lu175 enclosed megapixel monochrome camera series from Lumenera is designed for a wide range of scientific and industrial applications.
These enclosed monochrome cameras provide excellent image quality and value. Still image capture and uncompressed images in live streaming video are offered across a USB 2.0 digital interface. Advanced camera control is accessible through a complete Software Developer’s Kit, with sample code available for rapidly integrating camera functions.
Software and hardware-based synchronization trigger is provided as standard. Camera models are available in monochrome, board level, and custom form factors.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Monochrome, progressive scan, 1.3 megapixel image sensor
- Lower fixed pattern noise
- 30 fps at full 1280 x 1024 resolution, 100 fps at 640 x 480 resolution
- Faster frame rates with reduced region of interest
- Snapshot mode for use with strobe
- GPI/O for control of peripherals and synchronization of lighting (4in/4out)