The TeraPulse 4000 is a portable unit that is capable of performing both transmission and reflection measurements within a single box. The unit is compatible with all of TeraView's existing spectroscopy and imaging modules and accessories.
The TeraPulse 4000, which is TeraView's spectrometer and imaging bench-top unit, has a modular design to allow full use of all accessories for transmission and reflection measurements.
Using TeraView's proprietary semiconductor based technology and offering commercially leading signal to noise, the TeraPulse provides a quality signal up to 4 THz. There is also an option of extending this beyond 6 THz.
The modular design of the unit simplifies maintenance work and allows it to automatically recognize/accept TeraView's wide and unique range of accessories. Smooth operation is ensured by newly developed software. Options are also available for the unit to be incorporated into suitable industrial casing, allowing it to be IP67 and IP65 compliant.
The key application areas of the TeraPulse 4000 are as follows:
- Terahertz spectroscopy
- Terahertz imaging
Features and Accessories:
The main features and accessories of the TeraPulse 4000 include:
- Solid-state emitter and detector for ambient temperature operation
- Terahertz transmission and reflectance measurements on films, slurries, suspensions, liquids and solids
- ATR modules for optimized measurements on as little as 1 mg solid sample
- Bespoke optics casing with controlled alignment optics for system optimization
- Accommodates standard IR sampling accessories
- Spectral Range – 0.06 THz to 4 THz (2 cm-1 - 120 cm-1)