JULABO shaking water bath provides excellent convenience for the user with a bright MULTI-DISPLAY (LED) for indication of up to four different values and a spray-water-protected membrane keypad.
Advanced microprocessor technology with PID temperature control guarantees good temperature stability in the water bath. Modifiable lower and upper temperature warning functions shield the samples. Low liquid level causes a total shutdown.
These shaking water baths are ideal for constant unsupervised operation. The bath tank and all other parts that make contact with the bath liquid are made of superior-quality stainless steel.
The key benefits of the shaking water bath are as follows:
- User-friendly operation via keypad
- Splash-proof design
- High temperature stability of ±0.2 °C or ±0.02 °C
- Convenient bath drains
- Adjustable shaking frequencies from 20 to 200 RPM‘s in SW models
- Working temperature range from +20 to +99.9 °C
- Bath volumes from 2 to 26 liters
- Dry-running protection with audible and optical alarm
- All wetted parts are made of high grade plastics or stainless steel
- Removable bottom plate and shaking insert
- Bright LED-display
- Warning and cut-off protection for low/high temperature
- Broad selection of accessories for temperature control of samples
- Power switch integrated in keypad (patented)
- Optional lift-up bath cover
SW Series - shaking water baths