The key features of the X350-10 CT are listed below:
- Small footprint design, giving economy of floor and bench space
- Fully digital testing system with high accuracy and precision control. Includes automated computer control of test techniques, giving simplicity of operation
- Automatic recognition and calibration of load cells and extensometers, with instant calibration check facility
- 800% overload capability of load cells without damage
- High resolution auto ranging load cells with an accuracy better than +/-0.5%, down to 1/1000th of the load cell capacity
- Crosshead guidance system delivering smooth running and precise alignment
- High-efficiency pre-loaded self-cleaning ballscrews for rapid, quiet testing. Fitted with sealed for life lubricated end bearings
- Precision crosshead control via digital AC servo drive and brushless servo motor offering maintenance free operation and 4,000,000 steps per revolution positional control
- Six I/O channels for supplementary devices such as micrometers, calipers, extensometers, and balances
- High-speed data collection systems for up to four synchronous channels
- Overload, overtravel and impact protection
- High-stiffness loading frames with solid specialized steel crossheads and firm extruded support columns with T-slots for accessory mounting
- Telescopic covers delivering extra protection for ballscrews against testing debris and dust
- Wide range of contacting and non-contacting extensometers available, including video and laser models
- Broad range of grips and fixtures for tension, flexural, compression, shear, peel and product testing
Universally calibrated, better than Grade 0.5 EN 7500-1, DIN 51221 ASTM E-4, AFNOR A03-501. Range 0.4-100% minimum. Resolution 1 part in 500,000 with auto-ranging. Automatic identification of load cell. Electronic load cell protection.
Full frame length to 0.001 mm. Accuracy 0.01 mm. Resolution 0.001 min. Programmable extension limits. Absolute, relative and auxiliary modes inch, mm, and percent.
Drive system temperature and current protection. Speed setting increments 0.001 mm/min. Positional jog speed 0.001 mm/min to maximum.
Rigid frame, using twin slide crosshead guidance system and stiff extruded support column. Frame stiffness 50 kN/mm plus integral K factor facility. Rubber mat front protection. Re-circulating ballscrew with bellows. Electronic limit trips, total travel trips, and customer programmable safety stops.
Complete winTest™ Analysis universal windows software covering tensile, peel, compression, tear, shear, creep, cyclic, and multi stage testing. It has a broad range of industry standard test methods and facilities to develop and store an infinite number of further test techniques. There is automated storage of all test data and ease of export to other software packages such as Word, Access, Excel and SPC systems for improved report generation.
Besides standard fixtures, Testometric can test customers’ specimens in their applications laboratory and design special grips and fixtures for custom applications. Models are available with wider throat and extended frames.
Conforms to all applicable European standards with UKAS certification.
Lead-free, energy efficient, and fully RoHS compliant.