The main features of the FS300 CT are listed below:
- Automatic recognition and calibration of load cells and extensometers, with instant calibration check facility
- High-resolution auto-ranging load cells with an accuracy better than +/-0.5%, down to 1/1000th of the load cell capacity
- Small footprint design, delivering economy of floor and bench space
- 800% overload capability of load cells without damage
- Completely digital testing system with high accuracy and precision control. Includes automated computer control of test techniques offering ease of operation
- High-efficiency pre-loaded self-cleaning ballscrews for rapid, quiet testing. Fitted with sealed for life lubricated end bearings
- Crosshead guidance system giving smooth running and precise alignment
- Precision crosshead control via digital AC servo drive and brushless servo motor, offering maintenance free operation and 4,000,000 steps per revolution positional control
- High-speed data collection systems for up to four synchronous channels
- Six I/O channels for extra devices such as micrometers, extensometers, calipers and balances
- High-stiffness loading frames with solid specialized steel crossheads and rigid extruded support columns with T-slots for accessory mounting
- Broad range of contacting and non-contacting extensometers is provided including video and laser models
- Overload, overtravel and impact protection
- Telescopic covers offering extra protection for ballscrews against testing debris and dust
- Extensive range of grips and fixtures for shear, tension, flexural, compression, peel, and product testing
Universally calibrated, better than Grade 0.5 EN 7500-1, D IN 51221 ASTM E-4. AFNOR A03-501. Automatic identification of load cell. Range 0.4-100% minimum. Electronic load cell protection. Resolution 1 part in 500000 with auto-ranging.
Full frame length to 0.001 mm. Accuracy 0.01 mm. Programmable extension limits. Resolution 0.001 min. Absolute, relative and auxiliary modes mm, inch and percent.
Drive system temperature and current protection. Speed setting increments 0.001 mm/min. Positional jog speed 0.001 mm/minute to maximum.
Frame stiffness 900 kN/mm plus built-in K factor facility. Rigid frame, using twin slide crosshead guidance system and rigid support column. Electronic limit strips, total travel trips and customer programmable safety stops. Re-circulating ballscrew with bellows.
Comprehensive winTest™ Analysis universal Windows software covering compression, peel, tensile, cyclic, creep, shear, tear, and multi stage testing. It has numerous industry standard test techniques and facilities to develop and store an infinite number of additional test techniques. Automated storage of all test data is present, and ease of export to other software packages such as Excel, Word, Access and SPC systems for improved report generation.
Besides standard fixtures, Testometric can test specimens in users’ applications laboratory and design special grips and fixtures for custom applications. Models with extended frames and wider throat are available.
Conforms to all applicable European standards with UKAS certification.
Lead-free, energy-efficient and fully RoHS compliant.