The main features of the FS1000 AT are listed below:
- Integral PC system operating full universal Windows software with industry standard and customer specific test techniques pre-installed
- Fully digital testing system with high accuracy and precision control. Includes automated computer control of test techniques offering ease of operation
- Touch screen display with active tester control panel and readout screen showing real time test curves, calculated statistics and results. Height modifiable and fully articulated
- High-resolution auto-ranging load cells with an accuracy better than +/-0.5%, down to 1/1000th of the load cell capacity
- 800% overload capability of load cells without damage
- Automatic recognition and calibration of load cells and extensometers, with instant calibration check facility
- Small footprint design, delivering economy of floor and bench space
- High-efficiency pre-loaded self-cleaning ballscrews for fast, quiet testing. Fitted with sealed for life lubricated end bearings
- High-stiffness loading frames with solid specialized steel crossheads and rigid extruded support columns, with T-slots for accessory mounting
- Crosshead guidance system delivering smooth running and precise alignment
- Precision crosshead control via digital AC servo drive and brushless servo motor, providing maintenance free operation and 4,000,000 steps per revolution positional control
- High-speed data collection systems for up to four synchronous channels
- Six I/O channels for extra devices such as micrometers, extensometers, calipers and balances
- Overload, overtravel and impact protection
- Telescopic covers offering extra protection for ballscrews against testing debris and dust
- Broad range of grips and fixtures for tension, flexural, compression, peel, shear and product testing
- Broad range of contacting and non-contacting extensometers is available including video and laser models
- Optional full color printer system mounted on universal position swivel arm
Universally calibrated, better than Grade 0.5 EN 7500-1, D IN 51221 ASTM E-4. AFNOR A03-501. Range 0.4-100% minimum. Resolution 1 part in 500000 with auto-ranging. Electronic load cell protection. Automatic identification of load cell.
Full frame length to 0.001 mm. Resolution 0.001 min. Accuracy 0.01 mm. Programmable extension limits. Absolute, relative and auxiliary modes mm, inch and percent.
Drive system temperature and current protection. Speed setting increments 0.001 mm/minute. Positional jog speed 0.001 mm/min to maximum.
Rigid frame, using twin slide crosshead guidance system and rigid support column. Frame stiffness 900 kN/mm plus built-in K factor facility. Electronic limit strips, total travel trips and customer programmable safety stops. Re-circulating ballscrew with bellows.
Comprehensive winTestTM Analysis universal windows software covering, compression, tensile, peel, tear, shear, creep, cyclic and multi-stage testing. It includes a broad range of industry standard test techniques and facility to develop and store an infinite number of further test methods. There is automated storage of all test data and ease of export to additional software packages such as Word, Access, Excel and SPC systems for improved report generation.
Besides standard fixtures, Testometric can test specimens in user’s applications laboratory and design special grips and fixtures for custom applications. Models with extended frames and wider throat are available.
Conforms to all applicable European standards with UKAS certification.
Lead-free, energy-efficient and fully RoHS compliant.