The main features of the M500 CT are given below:
- Small footprint design, providing economy of floor and bench space
- Fully digital testing system with high accuracy and precision control. Includes automated computer control of test techniques offering ease of operation
- 800% overload capability of load cells without damage
- Telescopic covers offering extra protection for ballscrews against testing debris and dust
- Automatic recognition and calibration of load cell and extensometers, with immediate calibration check facility
- High-resolution auto-ranging load cells with an accuracy better than +/-0.5%, down to 1/1000th of the load cell capacity
- High-efficiency pre-loaded self-clearing ballscrews for quick, quiet testing. Fitted with sealed for life lubricated end bearings
- Precision crosshead control via digital AC servo drive and brushless servo motor, giving maintenance free operation and 4,000,000 steps per revolution positional control
- Crosshead guidance system providing smooth running and precise alignment
- High-speed data collection systems for up to four synchronous channels
- Six I/O channels for additional devices such as calipers, micrometers, extensometers and balances
- Overload, overtravel and impact protection
- High-stiffness loading frames with specialized steel crossheads and rigid extruded support columns with T-slots for accessory mounting
- Wide range of grips and fixtures for tension, flexural, shear, compression, peel and product testing
- Wide range of contacting and non-contacting extensometers is present including video and models
Range 0.4% to 100% minimum. Universally calibrated, better than Grade 0.5 EN 7500-1, D IN 51221 ASTM E-4. AFNOR A03-501. Automatic identification of load cell. Electronic load cell protection. Resolution 1 part in 500000 with auto-ranging.
Full frame length to 0.001 mm. Accuracy 0.01 mm. Resolution 0.001 min. Programmable extension limits. Absolute, relative and auxiliary modes mm, inch and percent.
Drive system temperature and current protection. Speed setting increments 0.001 mm/minute. Positional jog speed 0.001 mm/min to maximum.
Frame stiffness 100 kN/mm plus built-in K factor facility. Sturdy frame, using twin slide crosshead guidance system and rigid support column. Electronic limit strips, total travel trips and customer programmable safety stops. Re-circulating ballscrew with bellows.
Complete winTest™ Analysis universal Windows software covering compression, tensile, peel, tear, shear, creep, cyclic and multi-stage testing. It includes an extensive range of industry standard test techniques and facilities to develop and store an unrestricted number of additional test techniques.
There is automated storage of all test data and simplicity of export to other software packages such as Excel, Word, Access and SPC systems for improved report generation. WinTestTM Reports is animprovement of winTestTM Analysis, integrating flexibility to data analysis and statistical reporting. The package offers a report generation feature that can include long-term statistics and can manage charts for all specified calculations. It is also possible to configure winTest ReportsTM to display pop-up menus, titles, headings, company logos, charts, graphs and specific technical information.
Besides standard fixtures, Testometric can analyze users’ specimens in their applications laboratory and design special fixtures and grips for custom applications. Models with wider throat and extended frames are available.
Conforms to all significant European standards with UKAS certification.
Lead-free, energy-efficient and fully RoHS compliant.