The Wilson® VH3300 Fully Automated Hardness Testing System offers a completely integrated platform for all Knoop and Vickers hardness testing requirements. The Buehler’s VH3300 has everything from cutting edge modular frame, stage and optics designs to a fully featured User Interface. The VH3300 Tester can be designed to meet user’s application needs today and in the future.
The key benefits of the Wilson® VH3300 are as follows:
Ease of use
- The focus is on a quick and simple operation to fulfill the needs of unskilled operators, while maintaining the complexity and flexibility of features needed by skilled users with DiaMet operation software.
- With a six-position vertical turret (Buehler patent), the system provides the flexibility to configure the tester for the full 10 gf – 50 kgf load range or just a section of this
- Zero-offset overview optics contains the turret and is both calibrated and illuminated
Increase up-time and reduce service costs
- Collision Resistant System - prevents objective or indenter damage
- All components and software are fully designed, manufactured, and integrated by Buehler
The table below provides the specifications of the Wilson® VH3300:
||0.01-50 kgf configurable
||3 positions - configurable objectives
||upto 3 positions, Knoop and Vickers
||HV0.01 - HV0.025 - HV0.05 - HV0.1 - HV0.2 - HV0.1 - HV0.2 - HV0.3 - HV0.5 - HV1 - HV2 - HV3 - HV5 - HV10 - HV20 - HV30 - HV50
HK0.01 - HK0.025 - HK0.05 - HK0.1 - HK0.2 - HK0.3 - HK0.5 - HK1