SimpliMet 4000 is the fastest mounting press designed for 24/7 use. It removes bottlenecks at the mounting stage, quickly transforming the cut samples to specimens ready for grinding and polishing.
High reliability when used in 24/7 environments
- The SimpliMet 4000, was tested to simulate the duty cycle of the world’s busiest laboratories, delivering high reliability in continuous use environments.
Optimize Productivity in Available Bench Space
- The SimpliMet 4000 packs fast mounting cycles into limited bench space, thus optimizing productivity. Capacity can be doubled for the same amount of space by replacing slower and larger presses.
- Fast duplex mounting enables making two mounts during the same cycle with negligible increase in cycle time.
Save time and protect sample quality
- Intuitive user interface prevents errors and protects the quality of the sample preparation. Everything you need is right on the front panel.
- User can use their press immediately out of the box. New employees can be trained quickly and efficiently.
- The single handed closure mechanism engages rapidly, allowing users to move directly into their next task.
|Mounting Mold Sizes
||English: 1", 1.25", 1.5"
Metric: 25 mm, 30 mm, 40 mm, 50 mm
||1000 - 4400 psi (70 - 300 bars) operational pressure range +/- 10%
Adjustable in 50 psi (5 bar) increments
Preload pressure function applies gradual pressure for delicate specimens 350 psi (24 bar)
||User Selectable time from 1-20 minutes
||120 °F - 420 °F (50 °C - 220 °C) operation temperature range
||1500 [email protected] VAC / 1900 [email protected] VAC
||User Selectable or Smart Cool
User Selectable time from 1-30 minutes
Adjustable in 10 second increments
Smart Cool Intelligent cooling system automatically cools until sample temperature reaches 40 °C
||Automatically sets correct parameters fro thermoplastic resins such as TransOptic TM and cools the mount in a controlled, linear fashion appropriate for the mounting media
|Noise Level Max
||62 dB maximum at 1 meter from the front of the machine, while raising and lowering the ram with the mold closure open
||Temperature: 40 °F to 104 °F / 5 °C to 40 °C
Humidity: 30 - 90% humidity, non-condensing
||85-264 VAC, 50/60 Hz 1 phase
||1/4" OD tubing or 3/8" OD tubing
||Drain: 1/4" ID x 1/3" OD hose
Vent: 1/4" ID x 1/2" OD hose
||26.00" 660 mm
|Length from rear of machine to front feet
||21.25" 540 mm
||12.25" 311 mm
||19.62" 498 mm
||20.62" 524 mm
||120 lbs 54 kg
||CE, PSE, RoHS, WEEE