MDC’s 100K Cycle Gate Valves are a cost-effective alternative to MDC’s Million Cycle Gate Valve product line, providing customers the same reliability and quality they are used to.
Every valve is made in the USA to MDC’s stringent quality standards. The 100K Cycle Gate Valves are meant for use in high and ultra-high vacuum applications with low cycle requirements (< 100,000 cycles until service).
MDC’s 100K Cycle Gate Valves are suitable for isolation of cryopumps, ion pumps, turbo pumps and other applications demanding clean, low outgassing valves. Metal-sealed Del-Seal™ CF flanges are provided for compatibility with UHV systems when pressure ranges approximate 1 x 10-10 Torr (mbar) and higher bakeout temperatures of 200 °C are required. It is possible to configure the 100K Cycle Gate Valves for higher temperatures.
The valves come in a range of sizes from 5/8” (DN16) to 20” (DN500) and are available in manual or pneumatic actuator configurations. Valve flange options include standard KF, Del-Seal™ CF, ISO or custom.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Rated for 100,000 cycles until service (dependent on application)
- Sizes from 5/8” (DN16) To 20”(DN500)
- HV and UHV with stainless steel body and internal components
- Solenoid included with all pneumatic valves (120 V AC or 24 V DC standard, other voltages available upon request)
- Stainless steel welded bellows
- Reed switch position indicator included with pneumatic valves > 5/8” (micro switch available upon request)
- Standard KF, Del-Seal™ CF, ISO or custom flange options
- Easily customizable to work with virtually any application
- Positive mechanical lock
- Manual and pneumatic actuation
- High temperature options up to 250 °C
2-1/2” ID (DN63mm) Del-Seal™ CF Flanged Pneumatic Gate Valve with Custom Roughing Port Option.